In Home Dog Boarding / Doggie Daycare
Do you feel guilty when you have to leave your dog behind because you have to go to work or you go on vacation? I know what it feels like to have to leave your loved ones behind, but stop feeling guilty and let Vicki’s Pet Services help. We offer a loving, professional, and safe environment for your pet. We understand how difficult it can be when you can’t take your pet with you. Our service isn’t a typical boarding facility. We don’t put your dog in a cement kennel. We go beyond just feeding and watering them. We offer them plenty of love and exercise and the best part is they stay right in our home with us. Our home can be your dog’s home away from home which means they won’t go through the anxiety that can be caused at a typical boarding facility. We only take in a small number of dogs at a time so they are assured the proper care and attention they deserve. Of course we follow your own ‘house rules’ and any feeding schedule/diet, and you never have to worry about your pet trying to sleep in a cold cage, surrounded by dozens of barking dogs.
- Your dog will receive lots of attention and
- No cages, your pet has free run in our home. (unless you specify
- If you don’t have time to drop off or pick up your pet we can do it for
- Flexible drop off and pick up times.
- We follow your daily feeding and exercise routines.
- Virtually no risk that your pet will catch some kennel illness.
- Your pet is never left alone we always have someone on site to watch
- We offer affordable prices.
- We continue any basic training that you have started with, such as potty
training your puppy, or sit/stay commands, and walking on a leash.
- Visit our home to get to know us prior to
boarding your dog with us.
- Of course, we offer references on request.
Your dog should be:
- Social with other dogs
- Up to date on flea and tick control
- Up to date with vaccinations
- Well groomed and clean
Pet owner should:
- Provide pet’s food,toys, and bedding.
- Provide a copy of pet’s current vaccination records.
- Fill out our registration form.